Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, August 01, 2013

{phfr}

Linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter, for another {pretty, happy, funny, real} post.

Pretty

My little girl peering around the doorway at me waiting for her dinner tonight.


Happy

I found a pair of brand new GAP ballet flats in my size at the thrift store this afternoon for $1.50.  Happy indeed!


Funny

My brother-in-law unintentionally sliced a piece of bread (too thinly) that ended up bearing an uncanny resemblance to a dinosaur skull.


Real

Aside from the obvious -- the unhappy face of a 14 month old having a grumpy day -- do you also notice the diapers under the couch, the books strewn everywhere, and yesterday's turquoise shorts on the floor?  That's life around here, folks.



{Looking at this picture, I'm suddenly noticing a bit of a plunging neckline... oh Nell!}

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is very cute! And I think I have the same diapers under my couch too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress and great shoes. Super cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete