Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Na-na

Hello and goodbye, August.  The month came and has almost gone with virtually no blog posting in my corner of the internet.  I have adventures to write about the photos to share: more CSA meals, our vacation to Erie, PA, and more!  But in the meantime, here are a few pictures from back at the beginning of the month.  This is Nell with one of her favorite people, "Nana" (my future sis-in-law, Hannah).






This evening Nell and I were playing in the yard, and Nathan got home from work.  As he pulled into the driveway, I said to Nell, "Look who's here!"  And Nell said excitedly, "Nana! Nana!"

Of course, she was just as happy to see that it was "Dada," after all.

But my, how this girl loves Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment