Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I forgot to mention in my previous post that the best part of being at Congress was the 'Scavenger Hunt' Melissa and I embarked upon as soon as we were done playing. We looked at all the tables and booths and got free stuff! I am now the proud owner of 16 new pens in all colors, shapes, and sizes, four tiny teddy bears, one small day planner, a notepad with a tiny green pen, a keychain lanyard, two carribeaners, and one bottle of hand sanitizer.

Life is good. (The pens are the best part - obviously.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    I am a professional pen thief. My only target, however, are the blue ones that up until recently have been available in CECS and admissions. Admissions has had an empty mug for a while (I stole all of the ones living there previously) and CECS has come out with new pens I don't like at all. They're the only pens I will use in my journal, so I'd best find some more lest my journal writing days meet a premature end.

    ReplyDelete