Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, December 24, 2004

So, Grandmommy and Grandaddy are here, and Emily and Gabe are here visiting, too... yay! And the munchkin, not surprisingly, is here with them. Emily is big and round! It's great. Oh, Emily told me that she and Libby were talking about me... something about how I'm blunt, and oh, I don't really know; I didn't quite get the whole story. It was also something about how I "don't communicate." I don't know if she meant that I don't talk about what's really going on in my life or if she meant that I just never call or email people; both are true to an extent I suppose. Anyway, I think the gist of the conversation, from what I can gather from Emily, is that Emily and Libby are both surprised that I have a boyfriend. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment