Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yesterday I drove to Berkeley with my parents to try to sell my violin (but with Ifshin taking a 25% commission, I've decided to investigate other options before giving it to them to sell) and then to Danville.  They spent some time talking to a girl who might be coming to live at our house for a year or two, and I spent some time browsing through Borders while I waited for them.  Which was fun.

In other news, I'm sure you've all heard the charming quote by Linda Ronstadt by now:

"It's a real conflict for me when I go to a concert and find out somebody in the audience is a Republican or fundamental Christian.  It can cloud my enjoyment.  I'd rather not know."

After her recent antics and statements, I would venture to say that she won't have to worry about having her enjoyment clouded by the presence of Republicans or Christians anymore.  Heh.  Let's all help Linda feel more comfortable and enjoy herself more at her concerts by never supporting her in any way.  If any of you ever did support her to begin with, that is... which I suppose is doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment