Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, July 19, 2004

Hewitt Link

So wow, Hugh Hewitt linked to me last Friday.  And I mean, sure, he probably linked to everyone who promoted his book, but still... cool.  I suddenly got lots of hits referred from www.hughhewitt.com.  Of course, it's kind of weird, because this is just a personal blog and nothing special and I certainly don't have brilliant political things to say... but then I thought about whether I would even want to devote my blog to a specific field of interest (whether it be politics, Christianity, music, or whatever), and I realized that I wouldn't really want to.  It's my blog, and I like to be able to write about whatever I'm thinking about at the time.  I wouldn't really want it to be reserved solely for thoughts of a political nature. 

However, this brings me to the fact that I have been planning a makeover for this blog for some time now, and hopefully that will happen in the near future.  One of the items on the agenda for the Blog Makeover Project is... I need a new username.  That is, I'm not sure I want it to be elvengaladriel anymore... so comment, everyone, now!  And tell me what you suggest for my new username/blogspot domain.   I also need a title for the top of the page.  Oh, and I'm possibly going to switch to a new template of some sort, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment