Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Happy Birthday to, well, um... me. :)

What a nice day... an e-card from Elizabeth J, an email from dear-former-roomie-Kara, a card from Kate M, a gift from the Fays, lunch with grandparents, Doug's cake at work, a phone call from my sister, and a fun evening with family... including a delicious dinner and cake made by my wonderful mother. :) And Jonathan gave me a cool book about music which I am so excited about reading, and Christopher and Dad made me the most beautiful wooden cutting board since I'll be cooking in my own apartment in the fall, and Mom and Dad gave me a game of Scrabble, and various other fun things... yay.

Not that birthdays are all about cards or presents, of course; it's just nice to feel remembered and loved by family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment