Ladies and Gentlemen...
The blog is staying. For now, anyway.
Thanks, people (Hanne, Jon, Becka, and everyone else), for emails and posts and such.
Jon, I thought about getting a camel and coming to the New Year's party, but camels are so hard to find these days! And, I liked what you said about Chesterton. Thanks for the thoughts.
Becka, I feel convicted. I think of you all the time and I miss you, but I just don't email people anymore. Really. Not even anyone, hardly. I've gotten lazy since getting a cell phone with free nighttimes and weekends, I guess. But now that I'm convicted, I'll email you soon. I miss ya. Wanna transfer to Gordon and be my roommate again?
Well folks, it's a new year... that means it's time for some resolutions!
1. Love and serve the Lord - with gladness and singleness of heart!
2. Consider others more important than myself
3. Live according to the things I affirm to be true
4. Love other people really and truly; learn to see the Image of God in everyone
5. Don't be mean or sarcastic to people
6. Cut down on wasted "do-nothing" time
7. Practice more, of course
8. Exercise more
9. Eat healthier and drink more water
10. Read more good and great books
12. Get up earlier in the mornings
13. Go to bed earlier in the evenings
14. Smile more
15. Live each moment really alive... regain enthusiasm, excitement, and joy
It's been an interesting week. Mostly a good week, really. Interesting in the sense that I have a lot to think about right now. My sister and her husband came and visited, which was nice. My brother and I went and saw Return of the King...wow. No words for it really. I cried.
I have a lot on my mind lately. I'm a little confused; maybe a little overwhelmed too.
And I find that the things I really want to write about right now, I don't feel that I can write here after all. Maybe what I really want... is to talk to someone about things.