Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The job of an advice columnist is never done, I suppose. Now that I've started, I can't stop. Now Libby wants advice, too! :)

(From my guestbook)

Sarah,
What a great advice columnist you make. I didn't know you had it in you. Wow! Next time I have a problem, I'm coming straight to you. Oh, I just thought of one. I need to buy a new wallet. Should I get one that folds in half, or in thirds?
Thanks,
Dilemma in Delaware
(not really Delaware, but I'm not in a place that starts with a D, so there ya go)


Dear Dilemma NOT in Delaware,
You should definitely get one that folds in thirds, and for two reasons. First of all, because I bought a new wallet just a few weeks ago, and it folds in thirds, and I've been quite happy with it. Secondly, and more importantly, you should get one that folds in thirds because anything in threes or in thirds is more holy, because of the Trinity. I hope this clarifies your dilemma for you!
You're welcome,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment