Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

blowing raspberries

This video is from a couple of weeks ago.  I've derived so much personal enjoyment out of Nell's recently-rediscovered raspberry-blowing abilities, I just had to share.  You know, just in case the rest of the world is as charmed and impressed by her stamina as we are.  Yes, this is almost a full minute of non-stop raspberry-blowing.

Take note of the arms.  I think she's dreaming of riding a motorcycle with her Uncle Jonathan.



{Observant blog-readers may notice that her skills have improved considerably since the video in this post.  Also, her hair has filled in quite a bit.}

7 comments:

  1. I started out not planning to watch the full minute of raspberry blowing, but then I have to say she really captured me. I did stop myself from watching it again, though. Barely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally looks like a little motorcycle baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love it! Girl's got stamina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one made us really laugh! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rest of the world IS charmed and impressed. Just about the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete