Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, March 08, 2012

some links


Have you seen Tom Hussey's portrait series "Reflections"? Very beautiful, very insightful, very thought-provoking.
{found via A Cup Of Jo}


And how about this blog post from yes and yes: Don't Be Jealous. An honest look at the ways we sometimes respond to the successes of others, and what we should really be doing instead.


Yum, this banana-coco-chai smoothie sounds good!


And just to horrify some of my family members, one more link: I voted for Mitt Romney in 2008, but in 2012 I'm voting for Ron Paul. Some interesting thoughts from Richard Miller.
{I'm not saying where I stand on this personally... what do you think this is, a political blog?!}


1 comment:

  1. Wow. Thanks for the link to the Reflections series. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete