Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

an innovative pacifier


Dear Nell,

If you ever need therapy in your adult life someday, you can probably blame it on this:

I walked in to the living room the other day to see your father allowing you to use the tip of his nose as a pacifier.

I wasn't sure whether to be horrified or amused.

Oddly enough, you seemed quite happy with the arrangement.

Nonetheless, I rescued you and provided you with a slightly more sanitary option.

Love,
Mom


Oh, and just because she's cute:


                                         


5 comments:

  1. Oh, all those germs are good for her! Helps prevent the development of allergies and all that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on, I want to see a photo of this innovation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is cute!!! And that story is hilarious!!!

    I'm so happy to see pictures of Nell in the overalls! She makes them look extra specially cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a regular use of noses in our household. I miss those days. Mercy no longer tries to suck on my nose or chin.

    ReplyDelete