Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, June 23, 2012

iPhone {mis}adventures


Life's been a bit different for the past week.  Last Sunday night, Nathan inadvertently laundered my iPhone. 

It was on the bed, and when he washed the sheets, he just pulled them off the bed and scooped up my phone in the pile.


I noticed its absence before too long, and soon enough we realized what must have happened, so we rescued it before it had gone through the whole cycle, at least, and as it dries out, some of its functionality is returning.  

I can still take pictures!  And send texts!

I just can't make calls.  Oh well.

{That's only the primary purpose of a phone, after all.}

I'm looking on the bright side: I have a husband who does laundry!

Don't be too jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment