Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday Morning


one

Woke up and noticed that Baby was hanging out noticeably to the left hand side of me. Can you tell?


It's so funny how his or her position in there can change the shape of me.

{Also, I thought I was getting big back when I posted this picture! What a change already, in just over a month.}


two

Made peanut butter oatmeal pudding for probably the fourth or fifth time in a week.

I basically follow Chocolate-Covered Katie's recipe, using 1/2 c. old fashioned oats cooked in 1 c. non-dairy milk, then blended in my vitamix with 1 small banana, 1 t. vanilla, 1-2 T peanut butter, and sometimes just a pinch of stevia (like 1/3 of a packet or less).


Delish.


three

Listened to the Elegie from Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings. Because apparently playing it in rehearsals for the past two weeks and a concert last night just wasn't enough for me.



Not a bad Monday morning at all.

Nice and relaxing for a girl recovering from a cold.

I've also been knitting, tidying, and organizing. Still to come: laundry, practice, grocery shopping, teaching, conducting youth orchestra rehearsal, more teaching, and perhaps something delicious for dinner at the end of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You can definitely see little baby hanging out on the left of your belly! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete