Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

conversations around here

number one:

Sarah, lying in bed working on homework on Shiny (my Macbook Pro): Hey, have you seen my Mendelssohn book? I can't find it anywhere.

Nathan: Where have you looked?

Sarah: Pretty much everywhere I can see from my vantage point lying here in bed.

Nathan: *rolls eyes*


number two:

Nathan: Why do people announce how much their babies weigh?

Sarah: I don't know, it's just a thing you do I guess.

Nathan: We will not tell anyone how much our baby weighs. If it is a boy, he would be ashamed to weigh so little, and if it is a girl, it would be impolite to discuss her weight publicly.


number three:

Sarah: Hey, when your head is on your pillow like that, our new white flannel pillowcases really bring out the white hairs you have coming in.

Nathan: !!!... why you little... !!!


number four:

Sarah: I feel like I look really fat these days.

Nathan: Well, I don't think you look fat at all, so if you average our perceptions, worse case scenario is you look a little fat.

Sarah: ... thanks? ...


1 comment: