Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bespectacled

So a couple of weeks ago, coastalcontacts.com was running this too-good-to-be-true promotion where if you were one of the first 10,000 people to "like" them on facebook, you could get a pair of free glasses. That's a lot of free glasses they gave away. And one of those pairs came to me! And I can see out of them!

[So, not too-good-to-be-true after all. Nice.]



Now I get to decide if I like them. Because if not, they're even allowing one freebie exchange to try a different pair.

Nathan said, "You look like the girl next door who would be hot if she'd take off her glasses."

Umm...

The word "hot" was in there, so we're good to go, right?

[Selective hearing, lalala!]

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think you are cute whatever you wear Sarah! I miss hearing you play Violin. Instead, I hear a 6 year old Ahnalin scratching away at it here at my house. I wish you were closer so she could take lessons from you.

    Sivje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them!

    And your husband has an amazing way with words!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I have to agree with your husband. :) That said, they're definitely "in style" right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for blogging about this - they're offering the same deal again, and I just took advantage of it. Mine ended up costing about $48, BUT for the first time in my life I'm getting prescription SUNGLASSES! I'm so excited, you have no idea. :) No more headaches while driving during the summer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete