Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Conversation

I came across the following in my blog post drafts, from last August. I'm not sure why I never got around to publishing this one; it's totally brilliant.

Sarah: I've run 16 miles in the past week.
Nathan: Do we have any bagels?
Sarah: Yes. Can I repeat the conversation we just had, though? I told you I ran 16 miles and you asked if we had any bagels.
Nathan: Oh, I meant to say "Babe, you're so impressive!" and then ask about the bagels.

Incidentally, it is now March and the weather is finally giving us a few promising spring-like days now and then: a glimmer or sunlight here, a chirping bird there. I realized this morning that I cannot wait for both the time and the agreeable weather to go for a run. It's been, shall we say, a while. I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. I miss it too. :( Hang in there....we're almost at the warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete