Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

$5 Real Simple Subscription


Right now Amazon.com is offering a year subscription to Real Simple magazine for only $5! (Cover price is $54.)

I've read Real Simple before and it seemed a little more materialism-based and less grounded in true simplicity, but still a fun read with some good organizational ideas. (I'm just warning you that the name may be a bit misleading. And yes, I realize that not everyone wants to read the Crunchy Green Granola Folks' Monthly For People Who Wash Their Hair With Baking Soda And Eschew Animal Products...)

It's a popular magazine that many people enjoy, so if you're one of those people, you might want to take advantage of this deal. I’ve never purchased a magazine subscription on Amazon before but at $5 it might be worth a try. The site says, "Magazine subscriptions always ship free, and they help you qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping on the rest of your order!"

1 comment:

  1. Ruth Ann8:48 PM

    Oh Sarah! Thank you so much for posting this. Real Simple is my favorite magazine, but I have put off getting a subscription for so long because it is expensive. You've just made my night!!!

    ReplyDelete