Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Pop-Tarts

Gee, you'd think I'd given up blogging for Lent or something.

Last night I said to Nathan, "You need to say something funny soon so I can blog about it."

He did not immediately oblige. I'm still waiting for something blog-worthy.

Instead I'm the one who says funny things, apparently - at least in the early morning when I don't want to wake up. This morning Nathan had to head out early to a music festival, and after he showered he asked me, "Are you going to make me breakfast?" Clinging to the bliss of sleep and unwilling to be awakened for such small necessities as breakfast, I am told that I said, "Shh. Shh. Pop-Tart."

(Translation: "Let me sleep and go toast yourself a Pop-Tart.")

Yes. I am ashamed to say that, when they are free or cheap with coupons, I do buy Pop-Tarts for my junk-food-loving husband.

But I did get up and make him two egg-and-cheese bagel sandwiches this morning, after all.

1 comment:

  1. You're a better wife than I am. Gabe doesn't even try to wake me up in the morning for breakfast. :) (Of course, that probably has something to do with the fact that I'm up half the night with our youngest!)

    ReplyDelete