Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey: $2.00

Although we are on our way to PA for Thanksgiving day (I'm blogging from my iPhone), I wanted to cook a turkey of our own once we get home on Saturday, since one of the best parts of Thanksgiving is the leftovers, and among the best leftovers is the stuffing, and the best stuffing is cooked in a turkey. So this morning before leaving home, I went to Shaw's again and got a $24 turkey for $2.00.

Then I stopped at CVS, where I got about $30 of stuff, including Dramamine (which Nathan finds makes long car rides for long-legged men more bearable), Kleenex, gum, and a $9 foundation makeup thing, for $0.74.

Nathan has taken to calling me his "Magic Coupon Girl!"

2 comments:

  1. How do you organize your coupons? And do you just get them in the paper, or do you get extras somewhere?

    Also, I was looking at CVS deals, and there isn't a single one that is something we actually NEED. So am I supposed to buy things we don't really need in order to make it work? I so don't get this. But I am really annoyed that I don't get it. Can you please hold my hand and tell me exactly how to do this? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is Nathan driving as he takes this Dramamine? :)

    I miss you already, Sarah. Email me with the etsy shop name when you get a chance. I need to do some crafting!

    ReplyDelete