Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Anniversary v. 1.2

Today marks what FavoriteBoy and I have dubbed "Anniversary version 1.2," or the first anniversary of our second wedding. Because celebrations are fun, we decided to observe both our anniversaries in some way. Tonight we enjoyed our first dinner at The Cheesecake Factory since they opened one here on the North Shore.

Prior to dinner I played a concert with my newlywed stand partner at the philharmonic. Midway through the concert - as we finished some Puccini and prepared to begin a medley from A Chorus Line - the seventy-some year old woman grinned at me mischeviously and asked, "Want to duck out and grab a beer? I'm sure no one would notice!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary times two! :-)

    And your new stand partner sounds like a kick.

    ReplyDelete