Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, November 02, 2007

Lady and the Tramp

This evening I taught violin lessons until 5 and FavoriteBoy needed to rush out shortly thereafter to accompany several students in a recital. Without much time to cook, I decided to just heat up some leftover spaghetti from last night. I heated up one plate and placed it on the table, saying "I thought we could just share one plate to keep things quick and easy." FavoriteBoy replied, "Sure, it's like Lady and the Tramp! You can be the Lady, and I'll be... no, wait... you can be the Tramp... um, ok, nevermind."

1 comment:

  1. Your tramp sounds very funny. I'll be back in Boston at the end of November for a couple days (not sure exactly when) - I don't know how far outside Boston you live, but it'd be fun to see you! It's been years...about 6?

    ReplyDelete