Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nooooo!

Yesterday morning my throat hurt a little. I took airborne every few hours all day, because you see, yesterday was FavoriteBoy's baccalaureate service, and today is his commencement! By last night my throat hurt more than just a little. I went to baccalaureate and found myself snoozing through the service. And this morning, I feel even worse.

So naturally, the first thing I did when I got up this morning is something I learned from my Grandma: I gargled with salt water. She'll be so proud.

Let's hope it helps! I'm off to get ready for commencement.

It's strange to think that just last year it was me in the cap and gown. In a way it feels like it's been so much less than a year, but at the same time, it feels like forever ago.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Nathan, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete