Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cosmic Mix-Up

Dear God,

Today is the 4th of April. Not the 4th of January, not the 4th of February, not even the 4th of March. The 4th of April. So I'm pretty sure it really shouldn't be snowing outside right now. You're smart, God - even smarter than Google - so I bet You know this weather just isn't right. I figure this must be some kind of cosmic mix-up, and I trust You to remedy it as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Sarah Marie

2 comments:

  1. I recall a snow storm maybe 2 or 3 years ago in late April, New York City.

    Oh fun times. (not really)

    Happy Good Friday.

    Or, should one say,
    Sad Good Friday? Thoughtful Good Friday? Reflective?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - it snowed in TEXAS of all places on April 7th! So strange. And it was about 80 degrees the preceeding days. Definitely a cosmic mix-up

    ReplyDelete