Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last night between the hours of 9:30 and 11:15, Roommate and I watched Garden State. This movie came highly recommended to both of us, including a recommendation by one of the most conservative fellows of our acquaintance (it's a good thing). So we watched it, with frequent comments and interruptions of, "Wait, did Michael really recommend this?" "Maybe we got it confused with a different title." "How could Michael even have watched this?"

It is a weird movie. Maybe even weirder than The Royal Tenenbaums.

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    I love that movie! What are you talking about???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I hear you! I thought both the Garden State and the Royal Tenenbaums were weird movies. Garden State is such a movie about East Coasters. Going to school with a lot of people from NY/NJ I could see the stereotypes, but I really couldn't relate.

    ReplyDelete