Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2006

1) I forgot to mention this, but the operetta was fun - and done quite well for the most part. Good times. I actually really enjoy playing shows.

2) My violin teacher's wife is often not a nice person. (But sometimes she surprises us by being nice, after all.)

3) The weather has been just weird. Some days it's so warm you can't believe it could possibly be January in New England, and then the next day it's freezing cold with winds so strong you can barely shut the doors to my dormitory against it.

4) I love church choir. We had a 'Christmas' party today (okay, so it was a little bit late) after church. Lasagna, chicken, sausages and peppers, salads, ice cream cake... mmmmm.

5) I've been given the coolest title in the Facebook group 'Reading Is Sexy.' I'm just so proud. I am: 'Rollings Reliable Baking Powder Sexy Contest Winner.'

6) I went to Holly's super-fantastic recital last night, and as her encore she played a piece composed by FavoriteBoy. It was a hit. He'll probably be famous someday.

7) I had other things on my mind that I wanted to blog about, but now I can't remember any of them. Well, rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment