Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ladies Home Journal Coincidence

I forgot to mention the strangest coincidence!

A few days ago, while working out at the gym, I was reading some magazine from the gym's varied collection. I think it might have been Ladies Home Journal magazine. Flipping through the pages, I saw a picture and thought to myself, "Oh, that's Jessica and Adam." Wait a minute. "HEY, that's Jessica and Adam!!! What are they doing in Ladies Home Journal?!" But sure enough, there they were - a little feature article! It was the strangest, most unexpected thing - and I found the article a very enjoyable read. The picture was cute, too.

By the way, their blog is here. It has fun stories of Brigid as she grows from a baby into a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment