Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well that last post ended up being very long, but I hope some of you read it and enjoyed it.

My family, having been out of town for a week, returned last night. In their absense, I cleaned house. Yes, really. No, they didn't make me. Yes, I wanted to. And no, I don't know what has happened to me that has made this sudden "nesting instinct" kick in. Anyway, my Dad has allergies to all chemicals, so our housecleaning is done with good ol' elbow grease most of the time. I took advantage of the empty house and spent the weekend scrubbing all our showers, sinks, counters, and toilets with Lysol. I also discovered a magical thing - the Clorox Bleach Pen. Ladies and Gentlemen, it will change your life. (If you have dirty grout.)

No comments:

Post a Comment