Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Well, I'm home(ish)! I'm actually at Dad's office, but I'm on my way home, and I'm mostly there. The trip was super and I'm so glad I got to go and see my sister, my brother-in-law, my nephew (did I mention he's adorable?), and some friends. I also had some great time for thinking, many thoughts to process, and some great phone conversations with FavoriteBoy. I went to a graduation barbecue on Saturday, and I went to Blessed Sacrament on Sunday and then spent time with Sharon hearing all about Cameroon. Sunday evening I had pizza and watched Napoleon Dynamite with Libby and Jonathan... heck yes I did. Yesterday included going to the mall with Emily, Libby, and baby Jonathan just for fun, and then after dinner, Coldstone in Brea with Emily, Gabe, and Jonathan as a sort of early birthday celebration for me. All in all it was a very fun trip... whee!

Check this out: Stand on the shoulders of giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment