Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A Bad Back and Orchestra Buddies

Tonight at orchestra I talked to my teacher about my back hurting. He was so nice about it, and then he got a twinkle in his eye and said, "Maybe you did such a quick, determined, amazingly fast bowstroke that it threw your back out." Heehee. That's what we've been working on... playing with more arm weight and being able to make a very quick motion with my bow arm instead of being a little sluggish and hesitant and shy about it. But, I don't think I've made enough progress in that direction to have thrown my back out like this. Heh.

I just want to say that I love Mozart. Playing his Symphony No. 29 makes me so happy.

I also love it that Julianne and Jaana are in orchestra. I mean, I really enjoy a lot of the people in orchestra... Cara, Leah, Melissa, and others... but it's always super to see two of my apartment-mates in orchestra every Tuesday night.

I also love President George W. Bush. Vote for him, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment