Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

1) We do not approve of womyn.

2) Happy Birthday to Libby!

3) All ketchup is not created equal.

4) A 29-year-old guy called me and wants to take some violin lessons this summer. Ehh... okay. Cool.

5) Camping trip to Fallen Leaf Lake with the Palmers, the Fays, etc. in just a few weeks now!

6) I've heard that there's a convent in England where you can go and be a nun for a year. Must find out more about this.

7) I'm writing a letter to the editor-ish thing for our local newspaper, The Union. I think I'll post it here when I'm done.

8) I will also soon post a funny link and some thoughts about womyn and wimmin and women and men... something I've been meaning to do for a while, ever since I stumbled across a very unique website. My inspiration is renewed. Coming soon... to a blog near you... to MY blog! Heh.

9) And yeah, Hatemongers Quarterly blogrolled me. I feel notorious. I also feel not cool enough. I mean, this is just my personal blog, and it's not really brim-full of witty commentaries on society, thoughtful political statements, or deep thoughts on religion. Oh well... I do my best. I'm just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment