Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A sixteen-year-old girl is staying at our house for a while. She's been here for a week, and will be here until...? We're not quite sure.

I've started going to a different church this summer. So far, I like it a lot.

Do souls have gender? (Or something akin to gender?) Isn't gender a thing more deeply rooted than simply our physical design or sexuality?

My brother Jonathan was away in Wisconsin, and now he is home. He and some friends from school did a mini baja thing; they designed a little car and took it to an international event, a series of races and tests and things. My brother is so smart.

Sometimes I feel like the least well-adjusted, normal, adaptable, mature person I know.

I've been thinking about so many things. I wanted to write about things, but now, I don't really know what to say.

sigh.

Growing up.

My heart aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment