Photobucket      Photobucket      Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Music History Exam

Rejoice with me, for my horrendous Medieval Music History exam is at last behind me. What a nightmare. Although, I have to say... studying with Andrew and Dan and Gordon and Holly and Jaana was very fun! We actually covered a lot of material. Jaana was my most constant study-buddy through the whole preparation for this exam, and it really was a case of two minds being better than one. We accomplished a lot. And talking through the information verbally with her helped us both be more prepared for the essays. And best of all were the acronyms people came up with as memory-aiding devices! Wonderful! And who knew that listening to motets and estampies and virelais and rondeaux from the 11th - 15th centuries could be so much fun?

The exam could have been worse. But it could have been a lot better too. Time shall reveal all things... I should have my grade by Monday.

Phil has a great new comments section on his webpage! Just reading it today made me laugh and laugh.

Can I just say how much I love Strong Bad? (And Teen Girl Squad too, of course!) My love of Strong Bad is just, wow, I mean, this is the real thing, folks. This is no everyday obsession or fetish or fuzzy-feeling-inside thing. This is real, true-to-the-end, LOVE! I love him so much it makes me want to cry! You can't get much closer to the 1 Corinthians 13 kind of love than what I have with Strong Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment